Minerva Canada helps companies reduce the human and financial costs of incidents and injuries by enabling future hires to be well-rounded problem solvers.
What we deliver to businesses in Canada, large and small:
- Support for the development of future business leaders who will advance their enterprises’ success by understanding the fundamentals of – and business case for – occupational health and safety management and who will champion the advancement of these priorities across their organizations.
- The development of a future workforce that will promote a culture of health and safety and incident prevention by producing future leaders who will champion these priorities.
- An opportunity to educate academia about what industry seeks from new graduates entering the workplace in order to be well-rounded problem solvers.
- An avenue to demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility and commitment to occupational health and safety within their organizations by supporting Minerva initiatives.
- An educated workforce, equipped to help organizations thrive and compete on the global stage.
All resources and activities are provided free of charge to educators, financially supported by our roster of blue-chip corporate, organizational and government sponsors. Here is how you can get involved.